Sunday, January 11, 2015

Palette

Like most twenty something girls I've contemplated purchasing a makeup palette. I researched Urban Decay's notorious Naked palettes and while they have awesome reviews, Smashbox's Full Exposure mini mascara and eye shadow brush won me over. So I put it on my Christmas list and hoped for the best (thanks to my boyfriend, Kevin. I knew that Xmas list email would pay off).

It did not disappoint.

I'm not a make up expert, but the older I get the more I realize good make up is really worth the money.  The quality of the eye shadow in this palette is noticeable. I love that it has matte and shimmer. The shimmer is just enough and the matte helps you create the perfect smokey eye.


Oh and the mini mascara and eye shadow brush? So worth it.


Thanks for stopping by! (click the picture to shop!)




No comments:

Post a Comment