I've never been much a sneaker person. Besides gym shoes, tennis shoes weren't really something I thought about adding to my collection. Until I bought this blush and gray pair and now I can't stop wearing them. They're perfect for running errands and causal dinners. I wear these with everything, from legging to t-shirt dresses. This pair is from Madewell and is sadly sold out, however, New Balance has some great options all under $100 that I've linked below. Thanks for reading!
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Suede was a big trend for fall and it's sticking around for spring. This skirt is perfect for the transition from winter to spring. I paired it with a black turtleneck and leather jacket since it's still chilly but you can easily pair it with a flowy white blouse too. Another big trend this spring is lace up shoes, whether they're heels or flats you need a pair! The heels below are a steal for 33 dollars. Thanks for reading.
Friday, March 4, 2016
It's slowly starting to feel like spring around here which means time to shop! I've rounded up some of my favorite spring pieces that I've been dying to add to my closet. Some of the big trends I've been noticing are suede, flats, mini pleats, and of course florals. As always thanks for reading!
1. Flats: Flats were all over the runways. I love this pink color for spring!
2. Clear Sunglasses: I've been seeing a lot this style of sunglasses which I think is a great change from the typical black and brown.
3. Suede: Suede was huge for fall and it's continuing for spring. Keep it springy by pairing it with sandals.
4. Mini Pleats: I've seen this trend on skirts and shirts. It's perfect for a more girly look.
5. Florals: Obviously florals for spring isn't new. However, try looking for them in new ways, like this very on trend off the shoulder top.