Monday, January 19, 2015

Marsala

Clearly I need to invest in a camera.

I'll work on that.

Anyways, this outfit was something a little different than just jeans and a top. I played around with mixing colors, blue and wine and I really like how it turned out. The wine color is similar to Pantone's 2015 Color of the Year; Marsala. I'm also getting tired of wearing sweaters over and over again so this shirt helped remind me that spring will be here eventually. Since it was still around 40 degrees outside the leather jacket was a must.

Also I added in the last picture below so you check out my friend's outfits as well. The wine colored pants are extremely versatile as you can see my friend paired them with silver which I love!

Thanks for reading!


 Top, necklace, purse
 Pants [similar]
 Booties [similar]

Jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment