Friday, January 16, 2015

Instagram

Since I'm obviously really new to blogging I still have a lot to learn about it (Any tips?? Please share!) One of the things that I've noticed about my favorite blogs are that their Instagram accounts correspond with their posts. At the moment my IG is just my personal account. I share pictures of my friends, boyfriend, food, and whatever else I like.  Eventually I may start posting more blog related content (sorry in advance to my friends, you will start seeing awkward posing to get my outfits and shoe pictures) but for now it's more snapshots of my life; with that being said I would love for you to follow along at nikki_ann11

Thanks for reading!


One of my college roommate's wedding pictures.

Date night.

Lobster Omelet. Enough said.

St. John Island

1 comment: