Friday, February 6, 2015

Mountain Getaway Wishlist

As I mentioned last week I have a couple of vacations coming up. One to the beach and another to Denver with the boyfriend. I've never been to Denver or any type of mountain area really. I'm normally more of a beach/pool or big city vacation type but this year we're trying something new.

I plan on doing a lot of outdoor activities while we're there, including hiking, and I want to look as stylish as I can while this happens. Plus my work out clothes could use an update anyways. I've also been doing my research and Denver has a lot of breweries that I want to check out so packing some cute, casual, and comfy clothes for exploring and walking around the city is also a must. And I have a feeling a beer will be needed after all that hiking.

Thanks for reading!



Sweatshirt
Sneakers
Boyfriend jeans
Leggings
Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment