Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Puffer Vest

I'm not going to lie, I felt a little "puffy" in this puffer vest at first. But it was freezing (and I mean cold, not the nice fall chill, down right cold and rainy) this past Saturday and we had an outdoor event to go to so warmth wins. And this vest is warm. It's from Old Navy last season but puffer vests are everywhere this season. They make a great addition when you don't feel like wearing a big coat just yet.

Next up are these boots. Sometimes called "duck boots" L.L. Bean makes the most common version of these but I'm really liking Sperry's version. I bought these during Nordstrom's Anniversary sale and many sizes are already sold out so make sure you get yours soon! Thanks for reading.


Similar vests here and here
Boots here and here
Jeans here
Scarf here and similar sweater here

No comments:

Post a Comment