Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Boots under $50

Nothing says fall like a new pair of boots. There are so many different styles to choose from,  flat tall boots, stiletto ankle booties, and so much more. For this post I'm focusing on mid or ankle boots with a small heel. I love flat boots but being on the short side I like my boots to have some height.

The best part of this post is all the boots below are under $50 dollars! While  investing in a good pair is smart what girl can only have one pair of boots?? (definitely not me)

Thanks for reading!

Target
 Lace up: I love the combat boot trend that's been here for a few seasons now. Add a small heel and you have a great causal boot.
Target
Olive: This color is huge for fall.  I want all the things in olive. PS I bought these in the taupe and now I want them in this color too!
Forever 21
Metal:  Metal accents are having a moment especially on shoes. This pair is steal for 35 bucks!
Lulu's
 Fringe: Still going strong is the fringe trend. I love the color of this pair as well.

H&M
Classic: This list wouldn't be completed without a classic pair of black ankle boots. These will go with everything, jeans to dresses. 

6 comments:

  1. These are all really great picks!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I am really looking forward to fall because it means I can wear boots again! But it is important for me that boots are made of real leather...so I always have to spend more than 50 $...
    xo Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such cute styles! I agree, nothing wrong with some cute boots on the cheaper side for variety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl can never have too many too options! Thanks for reading

      Delete