Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Off the shoulder

This dress may be one of my favorite purchases to date. Between the off the shoulder, ruffles, and trapeze fit, I can't get enough of it and considering I wore it twice in a week should tell you how much I'm loving it. I wore it with platform heels for a going out look and then below with flat sandals for a more casual outing.

As much as I'm raving about this dress I have to say it's currently sold out from Express. However, don't worry I found an exact one link below for an even better price.  I also found a top version and another perfect throw on and go off the shoulder dress from ASOS below.

Thanks for reading!


Similar dress here


Top version here
Love this dress here
Sandals here; Sunglasses here; Similar purse here (on sale!)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  2. Totally love this dress, just saw one exactly like it at Zara and now I think I may need to snatch it up!

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute and can easily be dressed up or down! Thanks for reading.

      Delete