Friday, June 26, 2015

July 4th Inspiration

I love the 4th of July. After Christmas it's my favorite holiday. The warm weather, barbeques, fireworks, I love all of it. Not going to lie, I start thinking about my outfit for the 4th weeks beforehand. There are always so many cute options to choose from. Below I picked some of my favorites. More dresses of course! I can't get enough. But how cute would that one piece look with some denim cut offs?

Any 4th of July plans? We have a cook out and a trip to the islands (as in Lake Erie islands, close enough) planned. Can't wait! Thanks for reading.


Tank top
Nordstrom


J Crew

Lulu's

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Hope you'll stop by my blog for my latest post!

    Olia | Love, Olia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks, the maxi dress is too cute.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute ideas! I'm excited for the 4th!

    Her Heartland Soul
    http://herheartlandsoul.com

    ReplyDelete