Friday, January 29, 2016

Easy Super Bowl Recipes

Whether you watch the Super Bowl for the game, commercials, or the half time show there is something that everyone can agree on enjoying and that's the food. Every year I look for recipes that everyone can enjoy but I also focus on easier recipes too. One year I made bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos. While they are so good they also took more time than I anticipated and I spent way more time in the kitchen than I would have liked to.

I'm still trying to decide on a recipe for this year but below are some contenders! Thanks for reading.


1. Simple Pigs in a Blanket

2. Slow-Cooker Chili Mac and Cheese Dip

3. Meatball Sliders

4. Classic Buffalo Chicken Dip

5. Cookie Dough Dip

4 comments:

  1. I would like to cast my vote for meatball sliders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take that into consideration. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Super Bowl food :o)
    I think the chili dip and sliders sound delicious!!!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today's Post: Polished With Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete