The toppings you could put on these nachos are endless. I would suggest adding queso in to the mix. Kevin isn't a huge fan of cheese (no I'm not ok with this) so I didn't add it...this time.
On a completely different topic, check out my article in Cleveland. com
Thanks for reading!
1 bag of Tortilla chips
1 package of shredded cheese of your choice
1 can of salsa
1 red onion
1 white onion
1 can of chili peppers
1 rotisserie chicken (or 2 cooked chicken breasts if you aren't lazy like me)
1 package of fresh cilantro
1 package of taco seasoning
*I made guacamole as a side. I just used 2 ripe avocados and a prepackage mix and added in some cilantro.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and cut up all the vegetables and cilantro; set to the side.
2. Shred the chicken and put in a pan; along with the can of chili peppers, 1 cup of salsa, and the chopped up white onion.
3. Stir the chicken mixture for about 10 minutes, then add in the taco seasoning. You may need to add more salsa then so that the mixture isn't too dry. Stir for another 5-10 minutes.
4. Put tin foil on a cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
5. Spread out tortillas. Then layer them with a layer of cheese.
6. Then layer with the chicken mixture. Top with your chopped up vegetables and cilantro and another layer of cheese.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Enjoy with extra salsa, guacamole, or sour cream on the side.