Monday, April 13, 2015

Denver

Well it's back to reality. Vacation month is over :(

Denver was gorgeous, even prettier than I imagined and the pictures don't do it justice. I manged to take more pictures this trip, but then I realized I wore shorts/jeans, a t-shirt, or work out clothes the whole time..so the outfit posts would be rather dull. Denver was a really laid back city so the jeans and t-shirt vibe worked.

On another clothing note, the work out gear in the below picture is all from Old Navy and I got it all for under $50 (including a tank that's under the jacket), I recommend checking them out if you're looking for some fitness motivation. Thanks for reading!



Selfie

Red Rocks

Outfit; Old Navy

Red Rocks

Boulder, CO

Day drinking

On top of a mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment